哇係台灣人

忽然要我想一個Blog標題還真是不知該用什麼 腦海中忽然就浮現這五個字 我果然是憂國憂民ㄚ =D

星期三, 2月 22, 2006

零食, I wish I know how to quit you...

Recently, this line has become the hit line due to the motion picture " Brokeback Mountain"...I probably shouldn't use it like this, but trust me, I am not mocking the movie....I think it is beautifully made and is very touching....
Back to my topic,零食, I just can't find a English term for this , snack??? maybe.. but just doesn't feel right....
Anyway, I just ate a bag of chips...last night, I had a piece of honey cake and a chocolate and I already had eaten two pieces of chocolate and a 麻糬 in the afternoon.....I am at the peak of my life ( in terms of my weight)...I really need to lose weight but I just can't stop eating ( man, am I having some kind of eating disorder???)....=(

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home