哇係台灣人

忽然要我想一個Blog標題還真是不知該用什麼 腦海中忽然就浮現這五個字 我果然是憂國憂民ㄚ =D

星期三, 8月 09, 2006

Why do I keep writing this blog?

I know nobody is reading my blog ( only my brother reads it, occasionally), especially my boring Swiss-Paris trip...So why do I keep writing it??? Because I started it, so I have to finish this traval notes. I am stubborn like this...Even though I don't quite remember what happened in that trip( after all, it was three monthes ago), I am going to finish this boring traval note even if it will take me forever...

mmmm....Swiss Chocolate is good~~

2 Comments:

Blogger pandaming said...

hey, did you even tell people about this blog???? you need to email it out! =)

hohohoh

5:58 上午  
Blogger pandaming said...

and look at my blog... people seldon comment on it anyway...but i still do it.haha

5:58 上午  

張貼留言

<< Home